Types of data collected
We collect the following information from our customers:
- Contact information, such as name, email address and phone number
- Billing information, such as bank details
- Project information, such as details of services requested and client information
- Tracking information, such as information about visits to our website and interactions with our emails
Reasons for Collecting Data
We collect this information for the following reasons:
- To provide our services to our clients, such as creating content for social media and marketing strategies
- To bill for our services and manage payments
- To improve our services by understanding our customers' needs and preferences
- To communicate with our customers, providing them with information about our services and answering their questions
Data Protection Measures
We take the following steps to protect our customers' data:
We use secure connections to protect sensitive data during transmission over the internet.
We limit access to data to employees and contractors who need it to perform their work.
We do not use data for unauthorized purposes.